BNIP Internship Program 2023
Assalam-o-Alaikum Today we will you about “60,000 BNIP Internship Program 2023 / Online Apply 2023” The youth of our country are trying their best to get a good and attractive job. Youngsters have to face many hardships in practical life. Segregation is one of the major problems in our country, they face a lot of hardships after passing out from university.
Table of Contents
Another major reason for this separation is our education system. There is no concept of functional literacy in our education system. Institutions focus only on theoretical literacy which results in more marks for scholars but not practical success. As a result, they face a tough time finding jobs.
Suppose you are also a fresh graduate and want to equip yourself with the right tasks. We have good news for you. On the direction of Prime Minister of Pakistan Mr. Shahbaz Sharif, Ministry of Planning, Development and Special Enterprise has launched Empowered Youth Externship Program to ensure profitable commission of youth of Pakistan. This program will enable you financially and provide you with the right skills and experience as per your field. So after this program, you will be trained enough to get a good job and serve this country.
This BNIP – Empowered Youth Externship Program 2023 aims to provide approximately 60,000 paid externships to new graduates across Pakistan. You get an annual salary check and you get to work in various government and private sectors.
BNIP Youth Externship Program:
- Program Name : BNIP – Empowered Nineteenth Externship Program 2023
- 60,000 externships were offered.
- Salery: 25,000-40,000 PKR
- duration: 1 time in 6 months
- Last date to apply : 2023
Eligibility Criteria :
- To be eligible for this BNIP 2023 program the seeker must fulfill the following conditions.
- To meet the eligibility criteria for BNIP 2023, a candidate must possess the following qualities.
- Nationality and age aspirants should be citizens of Pakistan and between 18 to 25 years of age. To prove his Pakistani citizenship, the candidate has to show his valid identity card.
- Both male and female gender can apply for this external program
- Education aspirant should have scale degree in any discipline from Government Honorary Institution. Also, the seeker should complete his degree or parchment within two sessions. Graduates who passed their final examination in or before 2020 are not eligible for this externship.
- Employment Status Since this program is initiated for fresh graduates, it is open only to those who are currently unemployed (at the time of operation).
- Domicile A valid domicile. As stated earlier, this program aims to provide externship opportunities to graduates from all over Pakistan.
Related: BISP Tehsil Office
Documents Required :
Following are the documents you need to submit while applying for this BNIP – Empowered Youth Externship Program 2023.
- At the time of application, CNIC verifies the clone of the original public identity card of the candidates.
- Father or guardian CNIC checked clone of candidate’s father or guardian CNIC. Note that CNIC should not expire.
- Snap Recent photo of aspirant with blue background.
- Academic Repetition investigated the repetition of all academic degrees.
- Fireside Aspirant’s Fireside Tool Investigated Cheats.
- Fresh Learning Materials Checked Parchment, Test Paper, or any other applicable learning tool (if available) recapitulates.
How to Apply for BNIP-2023:
Following are the steps for you to apply for BNIP – Empowered Youth Externship Program 2023
- Visit the approved point www.bnip.gov.pk/
- There you will find the option “Register Now”. Click on this runner and you will be taken to the entry runner.
- A form will pop up on your screen. You have to fill this form with your details and also upload your documents like CNIC and attested copies of educational transcript.
- You can choose from two programs that are offered.
- Also you have to choose your field of interest in which you want to gain practical experience. These sectors include IT, marketing, tourism, husbandry, engineering and many more.