Online Registration BISP New Update 2023
Assalam-o-Alaikum we will tell about “Online Registration BISP 2023” The Benazir Income Support Program, now known as the Ehsas Kafalat Program, is a social weal program in Pakistan that provides fiscal aid to low- income families to ameliorate their quality of life. The program aims to palliate poverty and empower the depressed by furnishing them with regular cash backing.
Table of Contents
How To Check Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the BISP program, the aspirant must fulfill certain criteria set by the government. The eligibility criteria include
- The aspirant must be a Pakistani citizen.
- The family income should be below the poverty line.
- The aspirant shouldn’t be a government hand.
- The aspirant mustn’t enjoy means beyond a certain limit.
- The family shouldn’t be entering fiscal backing from any other government program.
BISP Office Registration December
- A replica of your CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card)
- A reproduction of your family’s CNICs
- A reproduction of your earnings certificates (if available)
- A reproduction of your utility consignment (if available)
- Submit utility form: Once you attain the BISP office, fill out the software shape furnished through the BISP staff.
BISP 8171 Registration 2023 Check Status By CNIC and SMS
To check the status of your BISP enrollment , you can use the BISP helpline number 0800- 26477 or send your CNIC to 8171, the same number used in the Ehsas Kafalat Program.
BISP 8171 Check Online 2023 Complete Guide
BISP Contact Number and Address Details
For any queries or backing related to BISP, you can communicate the program through the following details
- Contact Number 0800- 26477,051-9246326
- Address Benazir Income Support Programme F- Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad
The Benazir Income Support Program, now known as the Ehsas Kafalat Program, continues to be a pivotal action in supporting the depressed in Pakistan. The online enrollment process has been simplified, making it more accessible for eligible families to apply for fiscal backing.
Yes, the BISP program is specifically for Pakistani citizens who meet the eligibility criteria.
No, government workers aren’t eligible to apply for the BISP program.
The Ehsas Kafalat Program 2023 is the new name for the BISP program under the leadership of Prime Minister Imran Khan.