BISP Nashonuma Program Registration
Assalam-o-Alaikum Todat We willl tell you about “BISP Nashonuma Program Registration” The World Health Report estimates that 38% of Pakistani children are light. Compared to other nations, this is an extremely high chance. The Ehsaas Nashonuma Program, which gives each womanish separatly Rs. 2500 and each boy child Rs. 2000 each month, was established by the late Prime Minister Imran Khan.
There are numerous people in Pakistan who do not eat enough. The first 1000 days are pivotal to a child’s development and strength for life.
Table of Contents
Originally, shabaz shareef instructed the construction of the centers in the tehsils of Rajanpur and Jampur. presently, 33 Ehsaas Nashonuma Centers are functional, spread throughout around nine regions. Use the 8171 Portal tool on our sanctioned website and enter your CNIC if you want to register for the Ehsaas Nashonuma Program online in 2023. Registration process
BISP Nashonuma App November 2024:
Former Prime Minister Imran Khan visited the Ehsaas installations and inquired about the benefits they handed for their guests. He checked on the effectiveness of the backing divisions. Imran Khan was informed by Shazia marri SAPM on social security, the ehsaas nashonuma program, and poverty reduction.
- The Ehsas Nashonuma Scheme is a practical and effective service handed by the Benazir Income Support Scheme( BISP).
- The ehsaas nashonuma App, where you may register, was also created by the government to make it simpler for people to use. also, you can use it to track your plutocrat if you wish to.
Keep in mind that the 2,000 rupee Ehsaas Nashonuma payment is reserved for children under the age of two.
BISP Nashonuma Program Application
There are three options to apply online:
- Install the Ehsaas App, also produce an account.
- The Ehsaas installation in your area will let you register if you have an original CNIC.
- Using the 8171 website, submit an online operation for the 2023 enrollment .
- Your CNIC number, which is 8171, can be used to shoot an SMS.
- also, you can apply online by completing the online enrollment form atpass.gov.pk.
ایپ کو چمکائیں- احساس ایپ انسٹال کریں، اکاؤنٹ بھی بنائیں۔
اگر آپ کے پاس اصل شناختی کارڈ ہے تو آپ کے علاقے میں احساس کی تنصیب آپ کو رجسٹر کرنے دے گی۔
8171 ویب سائٹ کا استعمال کرتے ہوئے، 2023 کے اندراج کے لیے ایک آن لائن آپریشن جمع کروائیں۔
آپ کا CNIC نمبر، جو 8171 ہے، ایس ایم ایس کرنے کے لیے استعمال کیا جا سکتا ہے۔
نیز، آپ آن لائن اندراج فارم atpass.gov.pk کو مکمل کرکے آن لائن درخواست دے سکتے ہیں۔
BISP Nashonuma Program Centers:
Ehsaas Nashonuma centers were established in 14 different sections, including Pakistani metropolises include Rajanpur, Khanewal, Khyber, Upper Dir, Kalat, Lasbela, Bagh, Hattian Bala, Charming, Diamer, Astore, Badin, Dadu, and Islamabad.
BISP Nashonuma Program Registration
Ehsaas Nashonuma Benefits:
- Heirs of Ehsaas nashonuma entered cash transfers for three months.
- The Ehsas plutocrat is taken out of ATMs and Ehsas centers and directly deposited into the HBL bank accounts.
- The verification process is biometric- grounded.
- For babies under the age of two, Ehsaas Nashonuma payment amounts to 2500 for womanish children and$ 2,000 for manly children.
How much money do PLW receive from the BISP Nashonuma Program?
PLW receive PKR 2,000 per quarter per PLW and boy child and PKR 2,500/- per quarter per girl child.
When do PLW receive the BISP Nashonuma Program Registration benefits?
PLW receive the BISP Nashonuma Program benefits in four installments per year. The installments are paid every three months.
What are the contact details for the BISP Nashonuma Program Registration?
If you have any questions about the BISP Nashonuma Program, you can contact the BISP Helpline at 0800-1111. You can also visit the BISP website at www.bisp.gov.pk