Ehsaas Tahafuz 2023
Like Sehat Card, Ehsaas Tahafuz 2023 is for the health of people. But there is no eligibility criteria for Sehat card. All Pakistanis can apply for the Sehat Card program. But Ehsaas Tahafuz has eligibility criteria. God forbid, if you have a serious accident, you can get your treatment for free with this card. With this card, you not only get free treatment, but also financial support. This program supports poor families. While initially this card was only for one hospital, now its services are available in fourteen hospitals in different locations. The first hospital where this card was valid was Holy Family Hospital.
- Sehat Card Plus Services Resumed Till 2023: The notification dated 2023 regarding stoppage of services under Sehat Card Plus Program stands withdrawn. The services under the program would remain continued till 2023.
- Sehat Card Services Suspended: Due to the unavailability of funds, healthcare facilities under the Health Card Plus scheme have been temporarily suspended from May 25, 2023. Once funds are made available, the facilities will be reinstated.
Eligible for Ehsaas program
Table of Contents
Advantages of Ehsaas Tahafuz PASS:
Ehsaas Tahafuz PASS offers many benefits. If you have an Ehsaas Tahafuz PASS, you can get free treatment in an emergency.
The biggest problem for the poor is that they cannot afford their treatment. Your treatment is free with all medicines and tests if you have an Ehsaas Tahafuz card. also read : online registration bisp
Treatment in real hospitals:
With this card, you can receive safe treatment in a good hospital where all services are available for patients.
Passport eligibility requirements:
Before launching Ehsaas Tahafuz Pass Sehat Card. With a Sehat card, you can get free treatment in public hospitals. Initially, the Ehsaas Tahafuz Pass was launched for those admitted to the Holy Family Hospital in Rawalpindi.
If you do not have a Sehat card, you are entitled to an Ehsaas Tahafuz Pass and you can also receive free first aid and other medical services.
How to apply for Ehsaas Tahafuz PASS?
First, you don’t need to register for Ehsaas Tahafuz PASS.
- The government itself registers the under poor families or you can contact any doctor of Ehsaas Tahafuz Management and selected hospital.
- When you go to the hospital for treatment, you can get first aid and other checks for free.
- Ehsaas Tahafuz PASS management will pay your bill. Bisp tracking pass
Code of Ehsaas Tahafuz?
Sehat Cardi is implemented on a large scale but Ehsaas Taafuz program is implemented on a small scale. Sehat card covers all types of treatment while Ehsaas Tahafuz program provides financial support and all kinds of urgent health expenses How to apply online for Ehsaas Tahafuz PASS? If you do not have a Sehat card and want to apply for Ehsaas Tahafuz PASS online, you can apply.
Just write your CNIC and send it to 9000.
- After a few minutes, you will receive a notification about your eligibility. You can also get Ehsaas Tahafuz PASS card.
- f you get an ineligibility message, it’s because of the Sehat card. Bisp tehsil office
Get Ehsaas Tahafuz card
To obtain an Ehsaas Tahafuz card, an application for a card must be submitted online or at the Ehsaas Tahafuz PASS center.
- You must provide the necessary information and documents, such as proof of identity, proof of residence and proof of income.
- After that, all your information will be verified.
- Once approved, your Ehsaas Tahafuz card will be issued.
- Also Check Dar-ul-Pass Ehsaas Program New Update Registration.
Difference between Sehat Card and Ehsaas Tahafuz program:
Here you can read the difference between Sehat Card and Ehsaas Tahafuz program. Sehat card is valid in many regions of Pakistan while Ehsaas Tahafuz program is valid in selected regions.
There is no eligibility criteria for Sehat card while there is eligibility criteria for Ehsaas Tahafuz program. Sehat Cardi is implemented on a large scale but Ehsaas Taafuz program is implemented on a small scale. The Sehat card covers all types of treatment, while the Ehsaas Tahafuz program covers financial support and all kinds of urgent health expenses.
What is the program code of Ehsaas Tahafuz?
Ehsaas Tahafuz 2023 program code is 8500. Sehat Card also has the same code. Some mistakenly think that its code is 8171. 8171 is for those Ehsaas categories where the government gives cash amounts to people
This article covers all information related to Ehsaas Tahafuz PASS. This article contains information such as eligibility criteria and how to apply online and apply at enrollment centers. How to get Ehsaas Tahafuz card and what is its helpline number is also in this article. If you have not joined the Sehat Card program, join the Ehsaas Tahafuz PASS.