Sehat sahulat card online registration:
Assalam-o-Alaikum to all, today we will tell you “What is a sehat sahulat card? “Sehat sahulat card online registration” Sehat- Sahulat Card Eligibility Criteria” Health- Facilitation Program Helpline Number”
Update October 2023
The Sehat Sahulat Card program is currently being expanded to cover more people and services. The government is also working on developing an online registration system for the card. However, there is no specific timeline for when the online registration system will be launched.
Table of Contents
What is a sehat sahulat card?
Sahat Sohaala Card is a health care program sponsored by the government. The purpose of Sahat Sahaala Card is to provide financial security and medical assistance to needy individuals and families. This is a testament to our government’s commitment to the welfare of its citizens. By offering a wide range of medical services, Sahat Card aims to provide quality healthcare and bridge the gap between the rich and the poor.
Sehat Sahulat Program Hospital Registration:
One of the key features of the health facility program is the hospital registration process. Online registration for the Facilitation Program will begin shortly. The content is being updated and maintained by the health facility, according to the official website. The Punjabi government has started a health facility program with the support of the Department of Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education. ehuner program
Sehat Sahulat Card Eligibility Criteria:
- To check your program eligibility, SMS the number on your National Identity Card to 8500.
- If you are eligible, you can collect your Sahat Insaf card from the card distribution center in your area.
- Being a citizen of the country.
- Coming under low income family or being a part of certain government schemes.
- Registration with relevant authorities and compliance with necessary documentation requirements.
- Find hospitals affiliated with the health facility program.
- Bring the following documents with you when you go to a government/private hospital with empanelment.
- Sehat sahulat Card
- Initial CNIC
- B form (when treating children)
Sehat Sahulat Program Helpline Number:
- Sahat Solahat Card Head Office Address: Office No. 407, 4th Floor, Evacu Trust Complex, Aga Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad
- Contact [email protected] or helpline numbers: 08009009, 0800 89898.